My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 22 May 2007

Got some free stash :)

I am a member of a craft forum that Shell from Passion 4 Crafts set up and we have a wishlist where a member can ask for something and somebody else sends it to them. That somebody else can then ask for something.

As you may be able to tell I love butterflies and I asked for someone to send me a butterfly surprise.

Sonya has sent me some lovely vellum, some very pretty 3d butterflies and loads of stickers which I shall have fun playing with.

Must go now as I have a 35th Birthday card to make for a commission from a colleague at work. I will of course add it to my blog !

2 comments:

Leigh said...

wooohoo! Great blog hun and great cards.

Louise Galt said...

woooooooooooooo hello my fellow blogger great cards ;)