May I present to you the card that I made for my hubby for Christmas using this gorgeous image Mistletoe Kiss from Delicious Doodles. This is the first Image I have coloured since July. Unfortunately late December lighting has meant that my photography skills were non too clever so you can’t really see the subtle shading on her skin. I coloured her with Promarkers and added a layer of black card underneath.
I used Glossy Accents on her eyes, lips, nails and the berries on the mistletoe. I used stickles glitter glue on the fur trim of her coat so it really sparkles.
The paper I used is from K & Co and the snowflake paper was a wonderful find in a gift shop. It is handmade wrapping paper which has so much glitter on the snowflakes. It is a lovely quality and far too nice to use as wrapping paper.
The sentiment is a freebie from Netty’s Cards coloured with Promarkers and mounted onto some black card. The ribbon is a bargain from one of the poundshops.
Materials Used in this Project are as follows:-
Card size – 8” Square
Paper – K & Co and sparkly snowflake wrapping paper
Tools – Letraset Promarkers & Flexmarkers, 3d foam for mounting
Embellishments – Glitter glue, Glossy Accents, ribbon
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- Aud Sentiment – 96 Christmas
- Crafting From The Heart – 3 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut Christmas Challenge – 156 Last Minute Christmas Card
- Dream Valley Challenge – 72 Chistmas
- Kaboodle Doodles – 203 Christmas/New Year
- Passion For Promarkers – 228 Include a Sentiment
- The Stamping Chef – 10 Anything Goes
- Stampin For The Weekend – Anything Goes
- Whimsy & Stars – Christmas Card Challenge
- Whoopsi Daisy – Anything Christmas