My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 27 December 2013

Mistletoe Kiss


May I present to you the card that I made for my hubby for Christmas using this gorgeous image Mistletoe Kiss from Delicious Doodles. This is the first Image I have coloured since July. Unfortunately late December lighting has meant that my photography skills were non too clever so you can’t really see the subtle shading on her skin. I coloured her with Promarkers and added a layer of black card underneath.

I used Glossy Accents on her eyes, lips, nails and the berries on the mistletoe. I used stickles glitter glue on the fur trim of her coat so it really sparkles.

The paper I used is from K & Co and the snowflake paper was a wonderful find in a gift shop. It is handmade wrapping paper which has so much glitter on the snowflakes. It is a lovely quality and far too nice to use as wrapping paper.

The sentiment is a freebie from Netty’s Cards coloured with Promarkers and mounted onto some black card. The ribbon is a bargain from one of the poundshops.

Materials Used in this Project are as follows:-
Card size – 8” Square
Paper –  K & Co and sparkly snowflake wrapping paper
Sentiment – Freebie from Netty’s Cards 
Tools – Letraset Promarkers & Flexmarkers, 3d foam for mounting
Embellishments – Glitter glue, Glossy Accents, ribbon

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-


11 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

A beautiful design with wonderful colouring.
{Would love you to visit my blog and join my 130,000 Page View Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck. }
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

Crafty Judith said...

Loving this hun = love the colours - she s a stunner - ty for playing along at Crafting From The Heart xx

Michelle Looi said...

Such a beautiful card! Gorgeous coloring!
Thanks for sharing at Kaboodle Doodles!

Mimi said...

Fabulous Mandy, so proud of you hun. Certainly looks like you have you mojo back with this beautiful card. Bet hubby was over the moon :) :) :) :) Hugs Jane xxxxx

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

The card turned out beautiful Mandy. I'm sure your hubs adored it. Hoping you had a wonderful Christmas together!

Hugs,
Lisa

Billie A said...

Cute card and image. Great colors Thanks for joining our challenge at Aud Sentiments.

Whimsy and Stars Studio Stamps said...

Thank you for playing the Whimsy and Stars challenge and for welcoming my little digis to your home! Have a blessed New Year! Love, Mabelle

8kidsandstillfindtimetocraft said...

Beautiful project thanks for joining the fun at The Stamping Chef ..goodluck ..Anita DT :)

verybellemakes said...

Hi Mandy, popping by with a different DT hat on to say thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart. Love the card, the image is stunning and you paired it with some great papers. Good luck in the challenge.

Victoria DT x

coops said...

So stunning Mandy.Gorgeous design and i love the fab image.
Thanks for joining us at PFP :D

xx coops xx

mixamatoasties said...

Lovely card.

Thanks for sharing at Dream Valley.

Susan x