our challenges run fortnightly so on the off Wednesday the Designers will be creating with a specially selected digi from the Daisy Doodles Store.
The image we are working with today is Lily of The Valley. It is one of the newer images and it is available from the store for only $2. You get the image in TIFF, PNG & JPG formats. The DT have made some smashing cards using these images.
I coloured the image with Promarkers & Flexmarkers using a very pale grey to create a background to make the white in the flowers pop out better. This is matted onto dark green cardstock and mounted with 3d foam for dimension.
The dark green card base is coverd with a muted paidly patterned paper. I have used a couple of different shades of green for the layers, used a Nellie Snellen die for the doily and wrapped lace and ribbon around the long piece of card. I added 3 sequin flowers and pearl centres and the butterfly and pearl heart was recycled from a store bought birthday card.
I hope you will pop over to the blog to see the lovely creations on there and please remember that you have until Sunday night to get your entries in for our Beary Cute challenge
I'll see you again next week with another lovely Daisy Doodles design.
Materials Used in this card are as follows:-
Card Size – A5
Patterned Paper – First Edition pad by Dovecraft
Embellishments – Ribbon & lace, sequin flowers, pearls, recycled butterfly and heart
Tools – Promarkers, Flexmarkers, Nellie Snellen die
Techniques – Die Cutting & recycling
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- Bearly Mine #37 – Some Sort of Animal
- Bunny Zoe #24 – Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments – Anything Goes
- Creatalicious #34 – Bingo (not square, ribbon, monochrome)
- Crop Stop #73 – Doily
- Cutie Pie Challenges # 19 – Die Cuts & Punches
- Desert Island Crafters #31 – Old sequins & lace, new digi, free butterfly
- Delightful Challenges – 5 or more flowers
- Die Cutting Diva’s #67 – Anything Goes
- Hotshot Crafts #8 – Use Die cuts
- Jackson’s Digital Expressions #6 – Anything Goes
- Just Keep On Creating #2 – Anything Goes
- Kaboodle Doodles – Anything Goes
- Kimbee’s Creations – May Sketch
- Ladybug Crafts Ink TLT – Things With Wings
- Oldie But Goodie – Anything Goes (sequin flowers & recycled butterfly very old)
- Oozak Challenge #2 – Spring Colours
- Partytime Tuesday #70 – Anything Goes
- Sentimental Sunday #104 – Flowers
- Stamping Sisters in Christ #141 – Do Something You are afraid of (making an all green card as don’t like the colour)
- Tammy’s Scrapin Corner #12 – Anything Goes
- That Craft Place – Trees & Nature
- Top Tip Tuesday #77 – Dig Out The old (sequin flowers & recycled butterfly very old)
- Use Your Stuff #36 – Texture