In terms of not decorating the front I had a massive booboo on as I had cut an aperture in the card front using the stamp Cuttlebug die and then used the swiss dots folder to emboss the card. I matched the pattern up and there was one line of dots in the middle that had been squashed so I used an embossing tool to push them back out, then promptly PUSHED the tool all the way through one of them. I was absolutely gutted! I inked over the top lightly but it still showed up and all the rest of the card had been done so I put some ribbon over the top. Pam, I am sorry I failed at this one but feel happier that I was able to rescue it.
A Papermania button completes the ribbon as it looked daft without anything on it.
The inside has an embossed image from the same Cuttlebug pack that the stamp die comes from and is raised on 3d pads so it pokes through the window on the front. The sentiments are rub ons from DCWV and Poundland.
I wasn't sure about doing a card like this and was happy with it until I poked the embossing tool through the hole. I wish the Cuttlebug folders would fit an A6 sized card blank in properly and then we wouldn't have this problem.