My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 2 April 2010

Forum Topper Swap







Carol Ann from our forum arranged a topper swap. Each participant was to make 4 toppers and we would all get 4 different ones back.

Now, I have to admit I struggled a bit because I didn't know how big to make the toppers. We'd had a similar swap last year but I hadn't taken so didn't know what to expect.

My MIL bought me a great Kanban kit off QVC for Christmas 2008 and it has loads of elements which I though would be perfect for this sort of thing. I used die cut frames and mats from Sizzix and Nellie Snellen teamed with glitter, bling and lots of layering.

I was very fortunate to stop at a hotel down by Carol's and helped her sort them all out. There was a fabulous selection sent in by our girls and it was great to see them all together before they headed back out to their lucky recipents.





No comments: