My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Monday 26 July 2010

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge # 26


We are to use colours orange or yellow, punches and an animal.

For my card I have used various papers in yellows and oranges (my Happy Colours)
Fiskars punch for the edge of the card and an EK Success punch for the corners.

The Butterflies (I know not STRICTLY an animal) are a Martha Stewart punch and a Papermania white felt one coloured with a yellow Promarker. I little bit of twinkle courtesy of gems and Stickles glitter glue and a lovely summery card is born :)

I am suffering from sever lack of mojo at the moment and on the advice of the lovely Vix I am going to have a sort out of my papers and craft room to see if that will coax it back. At least having had a tidy up I can now see my desk so that is a good start.

I hope we will see you joining in our challenge and I look forward to visiting your blogs.

8 comments:

Jane said...

Hey Mandy...no problemos with your mojo girl!!! Loved this colour challenge this week...yay for ORANGE!!! Beautiful card XX

Sarn said...

A nice happy, sunny card hun! Yeah, have a sort out and a clear up - remember your Declutter book!!! It just might help xxxx

Cor* said...

ooooooooooo I just hate missing MOJOs! YUK. Your card however, very NOT yuk. I love those butterflies and the colors are very summery! Using both colors....great idea!

Juls said...

gorgeous! That butterfly is stunning! Hugs Juls

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, I love the happy colours! The butterfly is stunning x

Eiglas said...

Truly gorgeous card Mandy - I loved it as soon as I saw it! The colour is fab - I don't know why orange has such a bad rep!
Beautiful butterfly.
Hugs,
Ei
x

Josephine said...

Gorgeous! (And my definition of an animal includes insects, reptiles, marsupials, fish, mammals ... so I'd say a butterfly definitely is one)

Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy! I'm just writing to let you know that you've won the giveaway from my blog!! Congratulations :) Email me: beccaswhimsies (at) gmail (dot) com with your mailing address so I can send your package! Also, your card is gorgeous :)

XOXO
Becca