Over at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges we have a new challenge today
For my card I have used 2 gorgeous images from the store. I have used the cake image from Simple Elegance. This is an amazing value set of 3 images in 3 formats for only $3. I have also used an image on the inside which is one of the newer images called Congratulations which is great for wedding or anniversary cards and only $2.
Head over to the Daisy Doodles Store
I coloured the images with Promarkers & Flexmarkers adding some Stickles glitter glue and using a gold gel pen to highlight the gold rings. I used a clear glitter Sakura pen for the champagne bubbles.
I have used burgundy and pink as the predominant colours to tie in with the wedding theme my Sister will be having in December. Woohoo to me for being organised LOL. The paper is from a First Edition Sweet Owl pad by Dovecrafts and has a lovely subtle glitter on it. I have added some pearl strands, mulberry flowers and a banner from my stash. I had coloured he banner from the Simple Elegance pack but when I came to use it couldn’t find it anywhere……..I’m sure that happens to us all.
The inside has been decorated to match the front and I have added a felt and lace heart and an epoxy sticker, both of which I have had for years and years.
I hope you will pop over to the blog to see the lovely creations on there from the rest of the DT and we look forward to seeing your entries in for our Wedding Challenge
I'll see you again next week with another lovely Daisy Doodles design.
Materials Used in this card are as follows:-
Card Size –8” Square
Papers – Sweet Owl First Edition pad by Dovecraft
Sentiment – From Stash
Tools - 3d Foam pads, Promarkers, Flexmarkers, Sakura Glitter pen, gel pen,
Embellishments – Mulberry flowers, pearl strands, Organza/satin Ribbon, Felt & Lace heart, Epoxy sticker
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- 2 Sisters Challenge #94 – Inside & Out
- ATC’s & Cards With Attitude #14 – Anything Goes
- Catch The Bug – Anything Goes
- Catered Crop – Felt
- Crafter’s Companion #25 – Lots of Embellishments
- Crafty Calendar Challenge – Flowers In Bloom
- Crafty Pad #173 – Ribbon
- Deep Ocean Challenge #26 – Swirls (paper)
- Delicious Doodles #20 – Loads of bling
- Fat Pages & Cards With Attitude #14 – Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Fridays #61 – Anything Goes
- Jackson’s Digital Expressions #6 – Anything Goes
- Oldie But Goodie – Anything Goes (heart & epoxy sticker 4+ years old)
- Order of the Opus Gluei #132 – For a Relative (sister's wedding)
- Paper Pretties PPMC42 – Use Bling
- Phindy’s Friday Challenge #108 – Pile it on
- Ribbon Girls - Any project with ribbon or lace
- Secret Crafter #188 – Anything Goes
- Simon Says Stamp & Show – Texture
- Simply Create Too #20 – Wedding
- Stamps & Fun = Creativity #102 – Bling
- Sweet N Sassy #56– Wedding Card
- Top Tip Tuesday #77 – Dig Out The old (heart & epoxy sticker 4+ years old)