It is New Release day at Imagine That! Digis by Kris and there are loads of new goodies to choose from.
We have Well Wishes, Fuschia & Hummingbird and a whole host of School themed images and papers. Al the images are available in outline or coloured options so are very versatile for colouring of use in scrapbook pages and printed cards. Please pop over to the store to see the New Releases.
* * * * * * * *
I chose to work with the Well Wishes set. The image of the wishing well is perfect with little butterflies adorning it and it was fabulous to colour, a great opportunity to break out all those brown markers to colour the stones in.
I used a sketch from The House That Stamps Built for the layout. I covered the cardblank with papers in shades of browns to complement the image which has had it’s corners rounded with a punch and a ink pad has been used to distress the edges.
I used the sentiment from the pack and cut it into a banner shape, inked and mounted onto 3d foam.
For the circular element of the sketch I used 2 of my most coveted items in my stash. The embroidered flower is from a haberdashery trim which I have had for 7 or 8 years and the pearl centred brad is obviously just too pretty to actually use! I cut a circle of scrap card, inked the edges and then mounted onto 3d foam.
* * * * * * * *
Materials Used in this Project are as follows:-
Card size – A6
Paper – Woodland Friends by Docrafts/Papermania
Tools – Letraset Promarkers & Flexmarkers, 3d foam, Woodware corner rounder punch, small inkpad for distressing
Embellishments – Emboidered flower trim, pearl brad from American Crafts
Techniques – Distressing and Punching
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- Bearly Mine - #87 Anything Goes
- CDAC Anything Goes – Any Handmade Craft
- Creative Moments - #17 Circles
- Dream Valley Challenges - #57 Animals
- Freshly Brewed Designs – Flowers
- House That Stamps Built – M1513 Sketch
- I Love Promarkers - #169 Anything Goes
- Inklings & Yarns - #16 Anything Goes
- Ladybug Crafts – Get Well Soon
- Little Red Wagon – Make It Punny
- One Crazy Stamper – Flowers
- Oozak Challenge - #14 Anything Goes With Earth Tones
- Penny’s Challenge - #128 Circles
- Shelly’s Images TTT – Show us What You Got
- Sweet Pea Stampers – Birds of a Feather
- The Stamping Chef – Something Metal (Brad flower centre)
- Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - #81 Anything Goes