My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 1 January 2008

Happy New Year Everyone

Cannot believe how quickly 2007 flew by. Doesn't seem like 2 minutes since I was nursing a delicate head last year after one too many Southern Comfort & lemonades. Last night we had some gorgeous frozen cocktails that we bought from the food and drink show at the NEC in December.

I decided I was going to tidy up my craft room yesterday as it was a mess from Christmas and I wanted to re-organise it. It's still not finished but I think it will be a lot better than it was. Only trouble is I have a lot of things I've not found homes for yet........

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a wonderful New Year. I hope you have much success with your hopes & aspirations, Good health, wealth, love, luck & happiness now and always, but most importantly a free flowing mojo to help the crafy process.

1 comment:

jo said...

Hi Mandy. Thanks for your comment on my blog.

Re the Prima flower I used on my card - it was from a bitty bag. I've just had a look through the rest of my flowers and can't see anymore like it - sorry.