My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Monday 11 February 2008

I'm Back !

I'm back from my holiday and it's been really sunny so the post holiday blues haven't hit yet.

Paul has really missed me and I had a bouquet of flowers waiting for me on the table which was a lovely surprise. He has been really loving and attentive and said I've had months worth of kisses this weekend.

I'm getting down the pile of washing and got loads of photos to download from my holiday. I'm busy with projects at the moment so once the pressing ones have been completed I will be able to relax a bit more.

I'm working nights this week which I have never done before. The place I work is totally different at night and I've wanted to see what happens for a very long time. Also, if Paul's snoring problem persists it may be along term alternative to me not getting any sleep. Since I have comer back Paul's snoring is still very loud and persistent, but at least I don't want to kill him anymore so the holiday has done me some good in that respect!

No comments: