My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Wednesday 13 February 2008

In the Night Garden Commission

This is one of the projects I was making before I went on holiday that I hadn't had time to blog.

One of my colleagues Sobia asked me to make a card for her nieces 2nd birthday. I made a card for her last year and couldn't believe a year had gone already !

Anyway she is mad about a BBC programme called In The Night Garden and she asked me if there was anything I could do to encorporate this. I hadn't heard of the programme so doing a bit of research found out a load of information and pictures. Sobia had supplied me a photo of Aminah and I came up with the idea of inserting her face into a colouring in picture from the website of one of the characters 'Upsy Daisy'.

I coloured in the sections using PiantShop Pro and decoupaged the image to provide some dimension. My hubby helped me to position the photo (I'm only a learner at these things so his help is invaluable !)

The backing paper is DCWV Peeking Posies and I used Papermania peel offs and rubons for the text.

No comments: