My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 19 July 2008

Photo Session

At long, long last my photos from the photo shoot I had over a month ago have finally arrived !!

But boy, were they worth the wait.....

This first photo is my favourite as I have such a cheeky grin and look like I am about 24. (I am 36 and don't think I look anything like it in this picture)

Who would believe that an immensely spotty teenager who tried EVERYTHING to get rid of them would turn into someone who had such smooth skin now ? I swear by Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish now !


The second picture is me rolling about on the floor ! I think it is a really nice natural pose and love the playfulness of my heels being kicked up behind me.

I have made a slideshow below of all the photos. I am so glad that I posed with and without my glasses as it has made an amazing difference to my face. I have had some really wonderful comments and it is such a massive confidence boost.

The photos may have cost £200 but they were worth it for that alone.

No comments: