My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 20 July 2008

Wedding Card & Box

My colleague Christine asked me to make a wedding card for Helen from the office staff she works with.

I used embellishments from various sources for the front. The dress and the heart is Papermania, the velvet feeling tuxedo is from Woolworths, the glitter sticker is from Mambi with an epoxy sticker over the top from LMC. The sentiment sticker at the bottom is from a wedding pack from Poundland.






Inside the card I did a pop out stylee sandwiching burgundy
paper with peel off hearts on it. I also used Docrafts peel offs to add detail to the inside. There is also an extra couple of pages for her colleagues to add their sentiments to it.





The box is decorated using a wedding cake die cut from a Poundland pack. The heart and sentiment are from the Papermania stickers. Peel offs are from my stash.

Chris loved the card and so did Helen.

No comments: