My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 12 October 2008

CPS Sketch #85

As soon as I saw Sketch #85 at CPS I knew what I wanted to do with it.

I recently got a cardmakers clearance box from Artymiss and there were a lot of patterned papers by Twelve by Twelve that were flower themed with a square panel of flower. I thought the text would go great as the background and the flower panel a great focal point for the centre. I just added a little inking around the edges to make it pop a little more and mounted it on 3d foam to add dimension.

A nice simple card where the patterned paper does the talking.

3 comments:

Sarn said...

I love the simplicity of the card. It's very pretty.

Charity Hassel said...

such a pretty, classy card! thanks for using the cps sketch for this!

Betty J Schaub said...

love this! esp. the background.