My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 30 January 2009

Busy day :)

Wow, what an amazingly busy day I have had today. I've used 1/4 of a tank of petrol running around.

First I went to Dudley and took back my depot keys etc from the job I lost on Wednesday. I then went to Birmingham Rag Market to look for some curtain fabric. I could only get the linings and some nice card making trims so I popped to Perry Barr to get the voile panels I saw yesterday and then went to Beggars Bush to get the wallpaper for the hallway and finally to Erdington to get the curtain fabric. It is a lovely thick chocolate brown suede and I needed 7.5 - 8 metres and there was 8.5 metres on the roll !!! RESULT :) Guess what I will be doing next week ?

I have just finished packing up the crafty items I am taking to Welwyn Bowling Club tomorrow and can't wait to see the girls for a crafty session :)

I am absolutely shattered now so off to beddy bies. Night Night xx

No comments: