My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Saturday 24 January 2009

Eyelet Challenge

Chocoholic's Friday Challenge was to make a card using eyelets.

This card is a collage style, the whole idea stemmed from a card I saw on a blog where it was a huge tree with loads of eyelets. I thought it might work with my Sizzix die on a smaller scale and look like apples.

So, the tree and the house are a Doodlebug design Sizzix die, the 'sky' is a printed paper I bought in a sale ages ago. The grass is a handmade paper which has got real grass in it. The butterflies and stickers are various 3d ones from a box I have collated from various packs over the years and the sentiment is a rubber stamp.

I realy enjoyed making this card as it reminded me of making collages from boxes of Fuzzy Felt as a kid. I just loved having a box of tactile shapes and making pretty pictures from it.

1 comment:

Sarn said...

Perfect New Home card hun x