My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 14 August 2009

Circle Of Friends Award

I have been very fortunate to receive 2 awards recently and have only just got round to picking them up.

The Circle of Friends award is from Crafty Linby who is a fellow 365 cards participant.

I have also been lucky to receive the same award from my fellow forum, Facebook and 365 Cards buddy Jenny from Just Jenny's Little World. She is one of the nicest and most supportive people I have the pleasure of knowing and I hope one day we will be able to meet...... we nearly did but unfortunately a stamping show got in the way. One day Jenny, I'm sure we'll make it :)

Unfortunately since I started back to work full time I of course have not had so much time to make cards. August in particular I knew would be a bad month as we have a holiday, I've had a big commission and we have a family wedding at the end.
But, I'd far rather have less time for cardmaking and a full time job again as I needed to get some money coming back into the house. Paul is trying to make a go of being a self employed IT bod and I've said I will support him as much as possible. My wage will run the house so at least we are not going to be eating into the savings we had and I may even get some money to buy some crafty bits....waaayhay!

I do miss though being able to blog hop as much and feel like a big part of what I enjoyed doing has had to cease, but then I don't have as much time as I did before. Whilst I was out of work making cards was a creative way of coping and I am lucky that I have 'met' some wonderful people through my hobby, both online and in real life.

Anyhoo the terms of this award are:-
  • Make reference to the award and publish it.
  • Share 5 things you like to do
  • Disclose the rules
  • Share with 10 blogs
  • Inform each blog
Some of the things I like to do are:-
  1. Make Cards
  2. Meet my crafty mates for crafty sessions
  3. Cuddle up on the sofa with my hubby
  4. Spend time with friends and family
  5. Go on Holiday
I would like to give this award to the following people


4 comments:

Rose said...

Thanks so much Mandy! You are so sweet! I will post it over the weekend! Hugs!

LISA said...

awww thanks hun, you make me blush lol
i will put tit on my blog but i do not know 10 blogging people to give it to lol
xxx

LISA said...

I have left you an award on my blog honey xxxx

Loopy said...

Thank you so much Mandy :)