My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Monday 24 August 2009

I Love Your Blog Dahling! award

One of my faberoonie friends Lisa 'The Promarker Queen' has given me this fabulous award. We're meeting up for a crafty session in only a few weeks time and I can't blooming wait. There is nothing quite like getting together with the girls and crafting and nattering and just having a jolly good old time

Thanks sweetie for this wonderful award and I can't wait to meet up with you very soon :)

Now this is a brilliant award as the only 'rule' is to pass it to other people so I shall have a ponder of whom to give it to and will get back to you.

In the meantime I am going on holiday tomorrow. We're going camping just by Weymouth for a few days and on the way down we're going to pop in to see a fabulous friend who needs a bit of cheering up.

In the meantime I placed a little order with the Glitterpot for some gorgeous Basic Grey papers I have been after so Mr. Postie will hopefully deliver whilst I am away :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congratulation's for your award Mandy
well done...
I got top 3 in Crafty Cardmakers today and am over the moon...
x
Vicky