Welcome to Craft Your Passion Challenges "Holiday Havoc 2011" Blog Hop!!
We are very excited about holidays and wanted to add to the chaos and havoc.
What better way to do that, than to have a BLOG HOP!!!
If you have hopped over from Karen then you are in the right place. If you just happened to stop by and would like to join our hop from the beginning, please go to Craft Your Passion Challenges and follow along for a chance to win some AMAZING blog candy along the way and PRIZES at the end.
All Craft Your Passion DT members are going to be playing along in the hop with some very special guest designers.
Each designer along the way is featuring a project that showcases a digital image from at least one of our amazing Blog Hop Sponsors.
What’s more exciting is you can participate too by creating a project and linking it up over at Craft Your Passion Challenges for a chance to win one of several prizes.
But, there’s a twist. Be sure to visit all the stops and leave a comment (we will be checking). Once you have finished the hop, we would like you to create a HOLIDAY project using at least one digital stamp and enter it with our Linky tool.
While you are hopping, be sure to check out the blog candy the designer's have to offer you. You don't want to miss out on any of it!
My Card was made using this fab image Meadow & Twigs Together from one of our sponsors Stretch n Bubbles
I have coloured the image with Promarkers and Flexmarkers in autumn colours. I used a Kraft cardstock base and this lovely acorn paper from a new range called Neighbourwood from Helz Cuppleditch by Trimcraft. The dark green and brown papers used for matting and layering are from Papermania
* * * * * * * *
Next stop by my good friend Jennifer’s blog, to see what she has in store for you today.
Remember, once you have hopped to all the stops and left your comments (we will be checking), it's your turn to show us your "Holiday Havoc" project.
Make sure to include a digital stamp somewhere on your project, and link up your project over at Craft Your Passion Challenges by Midnight CST December 23 to be eligible for the prizes. Winners will be announced on our Monday, December 26th Challenge post.
1. Craft Your Passion Challenges http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/
3. Shannin http://shanninscreativecorner.blogspot.com/
4. Christine http://happyscrapper-sweetpeacards.blogspot.com/
5. Cathy http://creativecathy.blogspot.com/
7. Christy http://christyszaneycreations.blogspot.com/
8. Joanna http://scrapjoanny.blogspot.com/
9. Torrey http://left-field-studio.blogspot.com/
10. Jenny http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/
11. Doreen http://www.doreensdream.blogspot.com/
12. Jodi http://kaboodesigns.blogspot.com/
13. Lisa http://craftybunny.wordpress.com/
14. Joyleen http://joydianne.blogspot.com/
15. Melissa http://expressionswithearthspirit.blogspot.com/
17. Joanne http://www.bigislandlady.blogspot.com/
18. Gemma http://gemslittlecreations.blogspot.com/
20. Joanna L http://www.mycraftingcorner-jo.blogspot.com/
21. Helen N http://craftinghelen.blogspot.com/
22. Natali justbecozoflove.blogspot.com
23. Julie http://julieprice3.wordpress.com
24. Helen W http://crafty-mamma-mia.blogspot.com
25. Alethea http://lilodesigns.blogspot.com
26. Arielle soccermom5982.blogspot.com
27. Lisa G lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com
29. Karen http://karensdigi.blogspot.com
30. Mandy http://amandacruxton.blogspot.com/
31. Jennifer http://justcoffeepleasestampsribbonspaper.blogspot.com/
32. Jacqui http://thepoodlesdoodles.blogspot.com/
33. Dawn http://cherrytreestudio.blogspot.com
35. Allison http://allidcards.blogspot.com
36. Zahreen http://splashbunny.blogspot.com
37. Sarah http://sarahsassy468.blogspot.com
39. Tracey http://craftyfox.blogspot.com/
40. Susan http://sue-craft.blogspot.com/
42. Craft Your Passion Challenges http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.com/
Materials Used in this card are as follows:-
Card Size – 5” Square
Sentiment – from stash
Papers – Neighbourwood by Trimcraft & Woodland Friends by Papermania
Tools – Scissors, 3d foam, Promarkers & Flexmarkers
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges
(in Alphabetical Order):-