There's a new challenge today at One Stitch At A Time and the theme is
We are sponsored this week by the fabulous Joanna Sheen and have a £10 gift voucher up for grabs for her store.
The DT are all using products from the new Collaboration pack. There will be a new one available every 2 weeks and it will be free with a purchase from the store of only $7. If you take a look at the preview below you will see there are some fabulous designs.
Please head on over to the Stitchy Bear Store
to check out all the lovely digis on offer from our great designers. Also, to keep ahead of all the latest news you can become a follower at the new
Stitchy is offering some great time sensitive offers so please make sure you are signed up to the newsletter to be the first to get the gossip!
* * * * * * * * * * *
Myself and Choccy have used this gorgeous Baby Sleeping image from Sylvie Stamps and I have made my card suitable for a baby girl. The image has been coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers.
I covered my card blank with a new paper from the Papermania capsule collection that came in the new goody bag. I loved all the different pink papers and thought it would be perfect for this gorgeous image. I raised it from the main card on 3d foam squares.
The mat has been cut from an offcut of Cloud Nine paper from Fiskars and I used a strip of white card, punched with a Fiskars border punch and cut a strip of the striped paper that is from the same Cloud Nine baby girl pack. The ribbon is self adhesive and I used and embroidered pink bow from my stash. The 2 hearts and the sentiment are gel stickers.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Please pop over to OSAAT to see the fab cards from my colleagues on the DT. I look forward to seeing your entries for this challenge
Materials Used in this card are as follows:-
Card Size – A5
Paper – Papermania Capsule collection & Cloud Nine Baby Girl papers from Fiskars
Embellishments – Embroidered bow, self adhesive ribbon and gel stickers by Cloud Nine
Tools – scissors, 3d foam, Promarkers, Flexmarkers, Fiskars border punch, Nellie Snellen Die
Techniques – Punching, diecutting, faux stitches
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- Alota Rubber Stamps #75 – Hearts
- Anything Goes #58 – Anything Goes
- Bizzy Becs – Anything Goes
- By the Cute & Girly – New Beginnings
- Card Makin’ Mamas – Use Something New (main paper)
- Crafty Boots Challenge – New Beginnings
- Crafty Catz #115 – Use Something new (main paper)
- Crafty Creations #152 – Something New (digi & paper)
- Crafty Purple Frog – Anything Goes
- Cupcake Craft Challenge #174 – Something New (new baby & new paper)
- Cupcake Craftroom – Anything Goes
- Diva’s By Design #18 – New Beginnings
- Fresh Brewed Designs #77 – Something new (digi & paper)
- Gingerloft #31 – Anything Goes
- Heartsong Inspirations #30 – Border Punches
- I Love Promarkers #99 – Cute & Cuddly
- Lexi’s Creations #56 – Anything Goes
- My Mum's Craft Shop #39 – Girls
- Ooh La La Creations #96 – New Beginnings
- Paper Creations Ink #16 – Die cuts or punches
- Papertake Weekly – Use a Die cut and Cute
- Scrappy Frogs – Lace (bow)
- Sentimental Sunday #85 – Ribbon
- Stamp & Create – Anything Goes
- Stamping With The Dragon #1 - Frames
- Stamps R Us – Anything Goes
- Top Tip Tuesday #67 – Anything Goes
- Try Stamping on Tuesday #48 – Sketch for Layout
- Truly Madly Crafty – Anything Goes