The latest card I have made using Janey’s wonderful digi’s was inspired by a card My DT colleague Debbie had pinned from Pinterest. I have heard many people make reference to how inspiring Pinterest is and have seen many wonderful items on there but this is honestly the 1st lightbulb moment I had from seeing THIS FABULOUS CARD by Deanna at Kloset Kreations.
I love the Fern 1 image that Janey has drawn. I love how delicate each leaf is and how when you look at one leaf it has so many mini leaves. I also love how they are curled up and then unfurl themselves. I thought the Dropwort flowers would be a perfect compliment as they are also very delicate.
Also please note in pretty much complete contrast to most cards I make that this is quite subtle for me, no bold brash colours and no patterned paper. There is nothing to detract from the pure simplicity of the beautiful images
The image have been coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers and some gold gel pen has been added to the stamens of the Dropwort flowers. These were printed out in a variety of sizes and the centres were mounted onto 3d foam squares with the petals curled under slightly. The sentiment is from .
The Fern 1images can be purchased from the Etsy store. For more inspiration please pop over to the blog and Facebook page where our very talented designers will be regularly showcasing these amazing images.
Materials Used in this card are as follows:-
Card Size – A6
Tools - Letraset Promarkers & Flexmarkers, Gold Gel Pen, 3d foam
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- 365 Cards - Day 42 Mix & Match (layered 2 different digis on top of one another)
- Avadares Challenge - #8 St Patrick’s or Green
- CDAC Anything Goes – Any Handmade Craft
- Forever Friends - #55 Anything Goes
- Make It Monday – #127 Anything Goes
- My Graphico – #144 Anything Goes
- Nana Vic’s – Anything Goes
- There She Goes - #194 Flowers
- Through The Craftroom Door - Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown - #134 Anything Goes
- Word Art Wednesday - #67 Anything Goes or Love