We have a new challenge at One Stitch At A Time and the theme this week is
Our sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Digital Stamps with a fabulous prize of $9 to spend in store for the lucky winner who uses a Store image
Please head on over to the Stitchy Bear Store to check out all the lovely digis on offer from our great designers. There are some freebies available and there is a selection of cut price Monthly Specials that change often, there really is so much to choose from thanks to our very talented designers.
Also, to keep ahead of all the latest news you can become a follower at the
You must use a store image to win the main prizes and all other entries will be in a draw to win $3 to spend in the store
* * * * * * * * * * *
My card this week has been made using this gorgeous image Emo Valentine Fairy by Delicious Doodles. I love the darker images that Teri does but have never had the courage to have a go. There are so many very talented artists out there I have been afraid to use these images as I didn’t think I could do them justice. I specifically chose this image to make a card that my eldest neice could frame. I have missed out on a lot of her childhood due to an estrangement with my Sister for many years but we are all building bridges and strengthening our relationships with one another. In the meantime this once little girl has grown up to be a beautiful 20 year old Emo and I know she will love this to a T.
I coloured the image using Promarkers and Flexmarkers and added some silver gel pen for the skull jewellery and lots of stickles glitter for the wings. I used a black cardstock for the base and covered with some spotty paper. I found a ‘girly’ skull in my digis with a bow on it which I thought was perfect so I made a border out of it and cut a single skull out as an embellishment.
Try as I might I couldn’t find a sentiment to match so I made my own! I had included it here in both JPG and PNG format and you are welcome to download it if you can use it.
Please do not claim them as your own and give credit back to me if you do use them. I would appreciate it you would let me know if you do as I would love to pop over and see your creation.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Please pop over to OSAAT to see the fab cards from my colleagues on the DT. I look forward to seeing your entries for this challenge
Materials Used in this Project are as follows:-
Card Size – A5
Papers – Licorice Sherbet pad by Papermania
Tools – Letraset Promarkers & Flexmarkers, Stickles Glitter Glue, Silver gel pen
I would like to enter this project into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- Allways Something Creative - #48 Heavenly or With Wings
- Alphabet Challenge – A is for Anything With Wings
- CDAC Anything Goes – Any Handmade Craft
- Challenges 4 Everybody – #14 Anything Goes
- Crafting By Designs – Hearts but not Valentine
- Critter Sketch Challenge – #151 Red & Purple
- Desert Island Crafters – #48 1, 2, 3,
- Flourishes Timeless Tuesday - #207 Put A Heart On It
- Flutterby Wednesday - #227 Hearts with fairy/butterfly
- Forever Friends - #55 Anything Goes
- Freshly Brewed Designs - #2 Hearts & Dots
- Great Impressions Stamps – Include a Heart
- My Graphico – #144 Anything Goes
- Tuesday Alchemy - #50 Hearts and/or wings
- Word Art Wednesday - #67 Anything Goes or Love