My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 5 August 2007

1st Waterfall Card


I have wanted to have a go at this type of card for a long while but they looked too complicated and I didn't think I would be able to do it. This was until a couple of weeks ago when I saw it demonstrated at The Range. The dimensions given were for a much smaller card so I played about until I was happy with the sizing (this is an A5 card)











I used DCWV glittered cardstock for the backing, complementary coloured cardstock for the square panels. Diecut the letters using Cuttlebug red Tag Sale alphabet. The Happy Birthday sentiment is a Papermania peel off as are the little flowers.















The flower brads and ribbon for the pull tag are also Papermania and the inside of the tag is decorated with a Royal & Langnickel rub on sentiment and a peel off birthday cake which was coloured in using Sakura pens.














No comments: