My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 19 August 2007

Di Hickman Sketch August # 3

Another week and another sketch over on Di Hickmans blog.

This card was made using one of my new purchases, DCWV Peeking Posies kit from QVC. The glittered cardstock at the bottom is from that kit as is the orange flower. The purple one is a HOTP, the brad is Dovecraft. The paper at the top is a scrap from DCWV and the purple cardstock is also an offcut which was inked around edges for definition.

The sentiment is Papermania rub-ons matted onto an offcut of the top pattern.

I am really enjoying these sketches and I am grateful I went bloghopping and found Di's site.

3 comments:

Spot-On said...

love the papers and colors! so fun! great card, TFS!

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

ooooh lovely card... love those papers

I’ve nominated you for an award, see my blog for details xxx!!

Leigh said...

very pretty card.