My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 4 November 2007

I've Passed My CPC

I've got some absolutely wonderful news.

I've passed my exams and gained my CPC which is a Certification of Professional Competence in Road Transport & Haulage.

For 3 whole weeks my life revolved around a 2 week course and revising for 3 exams I sat on the 7th September and on Thursday night I got the results I have been waiting for. I passed all 3 papers on the first attempt which is rare as the numbers to achieve a pass are so high.

This is now a stepping stone into a much more responsible role and the ability to go into transport management.

For a woman in a predominantly male profession it is vindication of all my hard word and a massive confidence boost.

I am very proud of what I have achieved, but still can't quite believe it.

No comments: