My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Wednesday 21 November 2007

Wedding Card & Di Hickman Sketch Oct #4

This card was made for my work colleagues wedding and I used a Di Hickman card sketch for the design.

The patterned paper is from a Dovecraft pack I bought at the NEC, the sparkly lilac is Paperchase wrapping paper. The stamped image is highlighted with Sakura souffle and glitter pens. The ribbon is from a great stand at the NEC, 10 rolls for £10 and the peel off is Papermania.

I was very tempted to pit something above the writing, there is a lot of blank space on this for one of my cards - but I'm pleased I resisted the urge as it looks more sophisticated for it!

2 comments:

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, I love the colours you have used

Spot-On said...

hehehe say it with me "blank space is good!". Love this, great stamping and the ribbon was a bargain!!! great card TFS!