This card combines the following 5 challenges:-
- 365 Cards Day 103 - A recipe 4.25 x 5.5'' card, solid background, 2 patterned papers, stamped sentiment and 3 gems.
- Stampin Chic - Sketch for layout
- Spoonful of Sugar - #45 Butterflies
- Flutterby Wednesday - #61 Use ANY sketch and butterflies or fairies
- If the Shoe Fits - Colour Challenge Blue, Green & Yellow
The base card was cut to the correct size and I ran it through the swiss dots cuttlebug folder. I inked arounf the edges a little a it looked too stark. The green paper was a scrap in my offcuts box. The butterfly is from a sheet of paper in Clare Curd's Signature Range 'The Big One' by Papermania. I used the colours of blue, green & yellow from the colour challenge. The gems were added to the green paper in yellow to add a little more of that colour.
The stamped sentiment finishes the card off. I wasn't sure how well it would come out stamping on the embossed background but I think it's come out alright.