I have combined the following 5 challenges into this card :-
- Sketches By Tamara - Sketch #99 for the layout (rotated)
- Use It #14 - Use Pink, add scallops and a tag (check)
- Pile It On #2 - Use at least 2 ribbons (3 plus a ribbon bow)
- Paper Blooms #11 - Use at least 3 flowers (3 used)
- Stampin' For The Weekend - Use a Digi Image
The base of the card is an A4 sheet of a magenta pink metallic card which of course has not scanned in very well! The papers and image are from Pink Petticoat. The colour is 'princess pink' but it seems a bit lilac to me, I think maybe the magenta is so strong it throws it off a bit ? I've never printed off PP papers before, only the images. We have an Epson photo printer which has 6 separate inks and they cost a fortune so it's put me off printing the papers to be honest. I am pleasantly surprised how well they have printed and would certainly do it again as I think if you only print waht you need then it won't cost too much. We have a laser printer for black printing and that has proven to be a good investment.
Anyway the image is coloured with Marvy Le Plume pens and I printed off the parcels individually so I could layer them with 3d foam. The 1st layer is the main image, the 2nd is all three parcels, 3rd layer is the top two parcels and then the 4th layer is the top parcel. I added ribbons to the bottom parcels and glitter glue. I then used a small silver bow to add to the top parcel.
The scallop border was cut from an embossed packaging using scissors and a Fiskars template. The pink spotty ribbon is self adhesive from Docrafts. The flowers are Primas with a posh Papermania gem brad holding it together. I have used a small jump ring to attach the diddy tag to the ribbon and used rub-ons to add the age of the recipient. The lettering is a textured adhesive felt alphabet that I bought from Poundland. The circular sentiment was printed off using a seal generator from a website.