My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Wednesday 3 June 2009

365 Cards Day 95, Charisma Cardz & ICS 19

This card is for Day 95's challenge at 365 Cards. It's wacky colour wednesday and we needed to incorporate the colours blue, pink & orange.

I was having a look at some stash I had and the glittered chipboard present was my starting point. It is a nice dotty design so that fits in with this week's challenge 22 at Charisma Cardz - kewl! I used this week's sketch #19 over at Inspirational Card Sketches for the layout.

The papers are from a box of scraps, I think they have come from Let's Make Cards packs as they include lots of random pieces for cardmaking that are these sizes. I have matted them onto scraps of card in toning colours. All the embelishments are from craft packs at Poundland. They were fantastic value, only £1 for a sheet of chipboard shapes, a sheet of epoxy stickers and an 8" square themed scrapbook!

I have to admit these are not colours that I would normally mix together but I think it has worked well on this card as it is a bright design.

32 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Mandy, I agree these are not colors I would normally put together, but you have to admit they look AWESOME together.
Great job on the card.

Unknown said...

You go girl - you've got your card done, already - I love it!!

Anonymous said...

for not being something you would put together you did a stellar job, very fun card.

Dawn♥ said...

Woooohoooo Mandy is dynamite looking! Awesome color scheme to! Nice job well done on both challenges! Thanks for joining us at ICS! :)
♥Dawn♥

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

Oh how Fun!!! I love these bright colors. Thanks for playing this week at ICS!

AUsome mom said...

Great job Mandy! And how cool to combine THREE challenges!!
Love it :)

Shari said...

Great Job Mandy!

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

You certainly put these colour together very well! Lovely card!

Unknown said...

Bright and funky card Mandy!!!

Thanks for playing along at ICS this week!

x

Fi said...

Fantastic card Mandy, love your paper combo - so bright and fun.
Congrats on make one card for 3 challenges.
Hugs
Fi

Vicky said...

Love the bright colour scheme, it really works well. Thanks for joining in with ICS this week
xx

Vicky said...

this is just beautiful! i love it!

CraftyC said...

What a gorgeous card Mandy, thanks for joining in with the ICS challenge!
Clairexx

~amy~ said...

I love your bright & fun card mandy!!!

Anonymous said...

Your card is `beautiful`Mandy ...Love those fun colours:)
`Thanks` for joining in with ICS this week :) ♥

Jessica Theodore said...

You did a great job with the colours! and thanks for the tips and kind comments you left on my blog :)

Regina said...

very bright and fun...it looks great. thanks for playing along at ICS!

Vee said...

Gorgeous card. I love the colours.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Liz Weber said...

Mandy I just love your bright, fun happy, colourful card. Love how you have used ICS #19

Karen Lee said...

Lovin' this one!

hugs, Karen Lee

Unknown said...

Great job! I love how you put it all together! We have dollar stores but I dont think we get as great a value as you get!

Rose said...

oh Mandy this is just fantastic!!!

Vickilyn said...

too cute!! I just love what you did with these "not so easy" colors!

wendipooh13 said...

such a fun bright card and love how you used the IC sketch!!! great job

Kristie Larsen said...

This is super cute! I love the bright shades you chose. So fabulous!

Lila Castro said...

woooou,I love these bright colors!

Sarn said...

Lovely and bright - you've made a great card with the challenge colours

Alecia Wolfford said...

Oh my word, I love it!!! Super cute! Thanks for playing along at ICS this week!!

Maz said...

A lovely bright fun card, great take on the challenge
maz

Fink said...

Cute! Thanks for playing along!

Michele said...

What a fun card! nicely done!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.