Again there were many materials provided, the majority of which were from the Papermania Daisy & Dandelion range.
The decoupage image had 2 full flowers so I used one of them as a decoration on it's own. I used ribbon provided to make a rosette for the centre and pinned it together using a brad.
The card had a deckled edge so I started off covering most of it with the stripy paper and used the ribbon as a border. I punched holes with my Cropodile Big Bite and set the eyelets provided. It looks like a big stalk on the ribbon.
The embossed paper was then added to the card with a spotty panel on the top. The decoupage was laid on the top of these and I added the 3 other brads to help balance the corners which didn't have the flower on them.