My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Sunday 11 October 2009

Mojo 107 & 365 Cards Day 124

It's my best friend's birthday on Tuesday and this is the birthday card I have made for her.

I have used sketch 107 from Mojo Monday. I had already printed out the central image which was a freebie digital download from Charmed Cards & Crafts and also the 'friends' text panel which was a freebie download from Hero Arts which I got from Two Peas in a Bucket. The sketch was a perfect combination of the two.

I matted the central sentiment onto a die cut from my Nestabilities. I added little green dots to pull out the colour from the lines on it and mounted onto 3d foam pads. The friends panel I matted onto a scrap of green card. The patterned papers are from the Dovecraft birthday pack. I used a sheet of dark green card for the base and added a big panel of white card to put all the elements together. The final touch was the star gems from Papemania.

This card also fulfils one of the the older 365 Cards challenges for Day 124 which was to use your computer to make a sentiment or use digital images.

No comments: