This card has been made using the layout at Eat Sleep Stamp #67 which features a large heart as the main focal point.
I used my Fiskars punch to make ribbons in black card and red paper. The papers and motifs are all from various magazine freebies all layered up on one another. The heart is a vellum shape with Forever Friends Papermania stickers on the top.
This card fits in with the following challenges :-
- Eat Sleep Stamp #67 - Sketch layout
- A Spoonful of Sugar #87 - Lots of layering
- Creative card Crew #47 - Punched edges
- Crafty Creations #51 - Valentine or Love
- Creative Belli Challenges #83 - Hearts
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge #34 - Use the colour Red
- Ildi Co #8 - Colours Pink Red and White (hope a bit of black is okay?)
- Rainbow Lady #87 - Fur or feathers (FF bear)
- One Stop Craft Challenge #64 - Love and Kisses
- Magical Crafts #7 - Valentine
- Caardvarks - Colour Red and Hearts
- Simon Says..... Punch It