I've got loads of papers and scraps freebies from magazines and I would like to try and use more in my cards this year. My little craft room is heaving with stuff so other than tools like dies and embossing folders I want try and limit how many papers I buy this year as I really do have an awful lot. I'm sure I'm not going to be the only crafter that says that though.... LOL
Card was made primarily with the Day 307 challenge from 365 Cards where you were to use 5 items 5 times. There are 5 individual papers, 5 chipboard letters, 5 brads, 5 Prima blossoms and 5 bling rhinestones. I used a black inkpad to distress the edge of the squares, the yellow mat and the edge of the card.
I used a Fiskars punch to create a 'ribbon' from paper and then layered a strip of green paper on top before fixing the flower/brad/bling combo in place.
Anyhoo, this card satisfies the following challenges:-
- 365 Cards Day 307 - Five for Friday (use 5 items, 5 times)
- Colour Create #35 - Lemon & Lime plus optional Spring or Summer Flowers
- Crazy 4 Challenges #18 - Polka Dots
- One Stop Craft Challenge #61 - Something beginning with B (blossoms, bling and bright)
- Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #48 - Colour Combo of Black, yellow plus another colour of your choice (green)
- Pile It On #30 - Crystal Clear (bling)
- Sophisticats #16 - Fancy Borders or Punched Edges
- Creative Card Crew #42 - Distressing
- Helen's Crafting Friends Forum Challenge