My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Thursday 24 February 2011

I'm on the AI Factory Design Team


Have you seen this post on the AI Factory Blog??


The news I was bursting to tell you, but sworn to secrecy is that I have been selected to be a member of the new Design Team from March. Tammy had asked if I was interested in applying and initially I said no, purely because of my current situation I was wary of taking too much on and didn't want to let anyone down. I told myself off for my own negativity, I have worked hard in the blog world to improve my cards and get on DT's and I'm not the kind of person to let anyone down anyway so I did apply and was accepted.

I am looking forward to playing with these new images, I have seen some real cuties already. The DT call was so successful that we have 2 teams and will submit on alternative weeks so with therapy and a possible new venture all my DT work should dovetail nicely.

Congratulations to the other successful applicants, I'm looking forward to getting to know them.

3 comments:

Donnas Den said...

Congratulations, Mandy. I've joined in with AI Factory challenges a few times recently.

Can't wait to see your designs.

Donna x

Jane said...

YAY!!!!

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Congratulations! You will love being on the team there! (I just stepped down...too much on my plate and I had been there for a year...time for "new blood"!) Enjoy and I will be sure to join in the challenges there!
Hugs,
Georgia