My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Recent Challenge Successes

My goodness I have been so fortunate over the last few days to win 5 challenges and all with the same 2 projects.

I honestly can't believe my luck. I have entered challenges for so long with little success and right at the time when I need the confidence boost I am getting it. At a time when I've got no income the free crafty goodies are pretty fab too :) I am really enjoying throwing myself into my crafting and it is great therapy for me at the moment.

I've got some good news to tell you tomorrow but I've got to keep it secret until then........

5 comments:

Jane said...

Go You!!xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Hi Mandy, well done & well deserved on the fab wins. I have something for you on my blog.

Donna x

Mel said...

Aww well done you!
The wins are so deserved honey, just you enjoy!!
Hugs Melly xxx

Jennie said...

Congratulations Mandy! Jolly well deserved!
Just popping by to say hi and that i am looking forward to working with you at AIFactory xxx

Lin said...

Can one say Jammy! Seriously hon well done. It's so nice to have your talent recognised.

So come on, what was this exciting news, you didn't come back!

Lin xx