At the halfway point of our challenge we have Tableau Tuesday and that is a way for the designers to showcase some of the fabulous Digis available from the store.
Let me introduce you to Rainy Day Freddie. This totally cute image comes in 3 different formats for only $2 from the Daisy Doodles Store
I have coloured the digi with Promarkers & Flexmarkers keeping to a simple colour palette. The background paper is from DCWV Mariposa stack and I love the swirls in the background. I used my new Martha Stewart trellis punch on a scarp of black cardstock. I created a second layer on the image with the umbrella and red willies.
The sentiment is a freebie from BrossArt Addiction . I added some stickles to the raindrops and cut it out with a Nestabilities die. I used a sketch from Eat Sleep Stamp for the layout.
I hope you will pop over to the blog to see the lovely creations on there and please remember that you have another week to get your challenge entries in for our Thanksgiving/ Anything Goes With A Digi challenge.
I'll see you again next week with another lovely Daisy Doodles design.
Materials Used in this card are as follows:-
Card Size – A6
Patterned Paper – Mariposa Stack DCWV
Embellishments – Stickles Glitter Glue
Tools - Scissors, 3d Foam pads, Promarkers/Flexmarkers, Martha Stewart Punch, Nestabilities Die
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- 2 Sisters Challenge #65 – Anything Goes
- Crafty Calendar Challenge – Wrapped up in Winter Clothes
- Cutie Pie Challenges # 5 – Bears
- Eat Sleep Stamp Thursday #154 – Sketch for layout
- Forever Friends Monthly – Use Something old (card base, sentiment) & new (everything else)
- I Did It Creations #81 – Everybody Loves Teddy
- Jen’s Digistamps – Autumn
- Make It Monday #63 – Link Up Party
- My Graphico #115 – Autumn
- My Partner in Crafting Crime #35 – Use a freebie (sentiment)
- Simply Create #56 – Bears
- Speedy The Cat’s Friends #81 – Fave Technique (decoupage with a digi)
- Stamp n Doodle – 3 in a Row (digi, punch, glitter)