our challenges run fortnightly so on the off Wednesday the Designers will be creating with a specially selected digi from the Daisy Doodles Store.
The set we are working with today is Wedded Bliss and it is available from the store at the very special price of only $1.50. You get an image of the bride and groom as used here and a horseshoe. The DT have made some smashing cards using these images.
I coloured the image with Promarkers & Flexmarkers and used my tiny scissors to cut it out and used tiny foam pads to raise it up. The scalloped edge card has been covered using some metallic silver card. I have used patterned papers from a wedding pack by Dovecraft. The snippet at the back has been punched using a Martha Stewart doily punch and the paper with the confetti images has been die cut with a Nestabilities die. Last but not least I used a sentiment from my stash.
I hope you will pop over to the blog to see the lovely creations on there and please remember that you have until Sunday night to get your entries in for our Spring challenge.
I'll see you again next week with another lovely Daisy Doodles design.
Materials Used in this card are as follows:-
Card Size – 6” Square
Patterned Paper – Wedding Pack by Dovecraft
Sentiment – Stash
Tools – Fiskars Scissors, Promarkers, Flexmarkers, Nestabilities, Martha Stewart punch
Techniques – Punching, Die Cutting
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- ATC’s & Cards With Attitude #10 – Anything Goes
- Cardmadfairy’s Digi Days #30 – Dies &/or Punches
- Diva’s By Design #29 – Anything Goes
- Dream Valley Challenge #29– Wedding/Love
- Fairytale Challenge #38 – Anything Goes
- Kaboodle Doodles #113 – Anything But Rectangle
- Papercraft Star #91 – Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes
- Sassy Cheryl’s #109 – Soft Pastels
- Simon Says Stamp – Use Your favourite Tool (Big Shot)
- Tammy’s Scrapin Corner #4 – Anything Goes
- Tuesday Throwdown #92 – Pastels