There's a new challenge today at One Stitch At A Time and the theme is
Use a Digi
We are sponsored this week by The Robin’s Nest
The DT are all using products from the new Mini Collaboration pack. There will be a new one available every 2 weeks. The Mini is free with a purchase from the store of only $7
Please head on over to the Stitchy Bear Store to check out all the lovely digis on offer from our great designers. There are always some freebies available and there is a selection of cut price Monthly Specials that change often, there really is so much to choose from thanks to our very talented designers.
Also, to keep ahead of all the latest news you can become a follower at the
Don’t forget that we have changed the prize structure. You must use a store image to win the main prizes and all other entries will be in a draw to win $3 to spend in the store
* * * * * * * * * * *
Good morning on this fabulous Easter Sunday. Hope you get lots of choccy eggs. No chocolate for me but I did get this new fabulous Easter bonnet at Santa Pod Raceway yesterday J Just in case you didn’t know I ADORE pigs and this is the perfect hat for me.
Anyhoo, back to my card….
It was my turn to choose an image for myself and Choccy to work with and I really love this image In The Harbour by Teri of Delicious Doodles. I love old harbours and boats, the colours of the the slimy walls where the seaweed is stuck. There is something wistful about seeing a stranded boat on the sand knowing that in a few hours the sea will come rushing back in and the boat is back in the water once more.
I am very proud of my colouring on this image. I worked really hard on my blending and shading and to be honest can’t believe it was actually me that coloured it! I have used Promarkers and Flexmarkers and mixed and blended colours to bring out the scene in all it’s glory.
The backing paper is from Costco and has a fabulous old shipping map on it. The colours and style are perfect for this image. I have added a scrap of dark brown card, punched the edge and added some bakers twine in 2 shades of blue and white. The sailboat charm has been in my stash for years as have the Royal and Langnickel rub ons which have added the big seagull and red anchor on the corner. The sentiment is Craftwork Cards.
* * * * * * * * * * *
Please pop over to OSAAT to see the fab cards from my colleagues on the DT. I look forward to seeing your entries for this challenge
Materials Used in this card are as follows:-
Card Size – A5
Paper – Costco
Sentiment – Craftwork Cards
Embellishments – Baker’s Twine, Royal & Langnickel Rub Ons, metal charm
Tools – Promarkers, Flexmarkers, 3d foam, Martha Stewart punch
Techniques – Punching
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- Anything Goes #64 – Anything Goes
- ATC’s & Cards With Attitude #10 – Anything Goes
- Bizzy Becs – Texture
- Cards For Men #7 – The Great Outdoors
- Cheerful Stamp Pad #39 – Anything Goes
- Crazy Amigo Challenge – April Does What It wants
- Delicious Doodles #16 – Textures
- Digi Doodle Shop’s Best #102 – Something New (digi)
- Fairy Fun Fridays #76 – Anything Goes
- Fairytale Challenge #38 – Anything Goes
- Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #163 – Birthday Card
- Freshly Brewed Designs #90– Tie It Up
- Inspire Me Fridays #53 – Link Up Party
- One Crazy Stamper – Boys/Men
- Oozak Challenge #1 – Anything Goes #1
- Papercraft Star #91 – Anything Goes
- Paperminutes #211 – Holiday memories
- Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes
- Passion For Promarkers #143 – Whatever The Weather
- Pile It On #15 – All about S (sea, sand, seaweed,seagulls)
- Pixie Dust Studio #121 – Up In The Sky
- Pollycraft #134 – Water Water Everywhere
- Robyn’s Fetish #102 – Anything Goes
- Scrapbook Sisters #78 – Male Birthday
- Stamp With Fun #155 – Not An Easter card
- Tammy’s Scrapin Corner #4 – Anything Goes