This is the card I made for my hubby for his birthday.
He is bonkers about computers and is my tech guru so I thought it would be fitting to make a computer based card for him.
I made my own backing paper using 1’s and 0’s to emulate binary code. The geek in him was very impressed I can tell you J
I used a font I had found on the tinterweb which is made out of computer keys for the sentiment. Black and silver have been used throughout for matting and layering. I recycled a small cd which was a driver disc that Paul was throwing out and found some silver peel offs with and @ sign and more 1’s and 0’s.
If anyone would like my binary code paper please leave me a comment and your email address and I will send it on to you.
Materials Used in this card are as follows:-
Card Size – A5
Paper – Binary Code Paper Made by Mandy J
Embellishments – peel off stickers, recycled CD
Tools – Promarkers & Flexmarkers
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- Artistic Inspirations # – Anything Goes
- ATC’s & Cards With Attitude – Anything Goes
- Bunny Zoe – Celebration
- Desert Island Crafters # – 2, 4, 10
- Digital Tuesday #191 – Layers
- Everybody Art #21 – Anything Goes
- Fat Pages & Cards With Attitude – Anything Goes
- Here Come The Boys #42 – Anything Goes
- Inspire Me Fridays #8 – Anything Goes
- Make It Monday #1 – Anything Goes
- Nana Vic’s – Anything Goes
- Oldie But Goodie – Use a Sponsors Image (Robyns Fetish, old is stickers and CD)
- Ooh La La Creations #1 – Reflections (my reflection in the CD !)
- Papelitos Challenges #2 – Anything Goes
- Passion For Promarkers - #178Happy in Sentiment
- Simply Create #1 – Anything Goes
- Stempelsonne Challenge #7 – Anything Goes with a Stamp
- Wags n Whiskers #94 – Anything Goes