My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 28 December 2012

Recycled Teddy



Whenever someone sends me a card I like to try and recycle some of the elements if possible. I also have friends who save card fronts for me so I can re-use anything from them.

This card was made using the image from a recycled card married up with some papers and a sentiment from my stash. It allows me to do a creative re-make, do my little bit for the environment and breathe new life into old bits and pieces.

Materials Used in this card are as follows:-

Card Size – A6
Image – Recycled so Unknown
Sentiment Paper – Dovecraft First Edition Festive Treats
Embellishments – Glossy Accents on star, self adhesive flowers & pearls
Tools – Scissors, 3d foam,

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-

13 comments:

Hazel said...

Awww what a delightful card - thanks for sharing for my CHNC challenge 104 - hope to see you again soon. x

Debs M said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us for our ‘Clean and Simple’ Challenge at Ready-Teddy-Go! Hope to see you again soon x
Debbie Dt

Hazel said...

Aw Mandy love this card and what a great idea to recycle cards - brilliant.

Thank you for joining us over at Totally Gorjuss and the very best of luck.

I hope you will be able to join us for the next challenge.

Wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Toodles

Hazel x

sue w. said...

Such a cute image and fab sentiment, great recycling. Thanks for joining us at Songbird Challenges and good luck.
Happy New Year.
Hugs Sue W.

Lady Anne Milnes-Howard said...

I love recycling things so I'm with you on this one, well done for making this a great card to be used again. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
Love ~ Lady Anne xx
Cards by Lady Anne

Karen said...

Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends.

Karen

Keti's Projects said...

What a great idea of recycling and re-using old cards.

Your card is gorgeous. I could never tell is recycled image :-)

I saw you at MIM. My projects are 78 and 218 if you decide to stop by.

Happy New Year. Hugs from Slovenia. Keti

Sarah C said...

Awwww!!! Such a cutie on this card! Great job and thanks for playing at the UnstampaBelles Challenge!!

Susan Hogan said...

Great idea - and Ted is certainly too good to throw away. Thanks for joining in the fun at Unstampabelles this month - hope to see you back! Have a very Happy New Year as well!

Paper Panda said...

Lovely card, and such a sweet bear! Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
Mandy x (PPCC DT)

Sue Nicholson said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie challenge good luck cheers Sue N x

susiestacey said...

Great card and a good recycling idea. The image is LOTV James Bear.
thank you for joining the Cutie Pies Cute Christmas challenge x Susan x

K Clark said...

thanks for joining us at Pile it on - hope to see you this week for our new challenge black/White +one :) Kimberly