Lady Anne is running a Christmas Progressive Freebie Challenge. For this second round we have 2 images from Stamp N Doodle and I chose to use the Carolling Trio image.
I used a sketch from Techonostampers for the layout and rotated it to suit the image shape. The image has been coloured with Promarkers and Flexmarkers and I used an X-Cut die for the shape and then inked the edges.
The red card blank has been covered with a paper which has a music score on it from the Papermania Christmas Tidings pack. I added some gold papermania ribbon and a bow from my stash. The pointsettia die cuts are also Docrafts and the sentiment is rub on from Dovecraft.
Thankyou Lady Anne for running this great Christmas themed challenge. It is lovely to take part in such a challenge that encourages us to keep making Christmas cards throughout the year. I am very much looking forward to using the next images and I happy to see my pile of Christmas cards increasing J
Materials Used in this card are as follows:-
Card Size – A6
Paper – Christmas Tidings by Papermania
Embellishments – Ribbon, Bow, die cuts, rub on sentiment by Dovecraft
Tools – Letraset Promarkers & Flexmarkers,, X-Cut Die
Techniques – Die Cutting, Distressing
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- Cards Galore – Music
- CDAC Anything Goes – Any Handmade Craft
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Christmas Challenge - #116 Merry & Bright
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Monthly Christmas Challenge – Anything Goes
- Desert Island Crafters – #50 2, 5, 6, 8
- Happy Campers - #13 Add Dimension
- Lady Anne’s Progressive Christmas Challenge
- Paper Crafting Journey – Ribbon or Lace
- Shelly’s Images TTT – Show Us What You Got
- Stamping For The Weekend – Child’s Play
- Technostamper - #255 Sketch for layout