This is the final card I made at the Stampin’ Up workshop.
I stamped the sentiment using a mixture of red and green ink to tie in with the paper. I cut it out using the framelits die and then hand cut a red mount for it as it need the contrast from the paper.
The base card is white with a layer of red mount and then the DP. I sandwiched the ribbon between.
I do like the sentiment and I think it has made a very simple yet graphically strong card. I also have to admit that although the stamps are a lot of money the impression you get from them is very crisp and clear, especially important when you have a large sentiment like this. I guess in that respect I have to bow down to Stampin’ Up…. The good thing about going to the workshops is I get to play with the goodies without having to buy. I get a great bag of goodies to play with and am meeting new people and seeing one of my bestest friends.
It is also dangerous as I see so many things I really want so I am planning to limit myself to tools and accessories to enhance the crafty supplies I already have. This will I hope give me a renewed enthusiasm to get back into my crafty room J
Materials Used in this Project are as follows:-
Card size – A6
Paper - Season of Style by Stampin’ Up
Sentiment – Merry Little Christmas stamp by Stampin’ Up
Tools – Label collection Framelits dies by Stampin Up
Embellishments – Stampin’ Up ribbon
Techniques – Rubber stamping, diecutting
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical
- ABC Christmas Challenge – A is for Anything Christmas
- Allsorts - #241 Use Ribbon, No Bows
- Cheerful Stamp Pad – #77 Use Some Ribbon
- Christmas Cards All Year Round – Anything Christmas Goes
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - #241 Christmas
- Crafter’s Café - #45 Anything Goes
- Crafty Boots – Anything Goes
- Crafty Girls Challenge - #9 Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Monthly Christmas Challenge – Anything Goes
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper – January
- Creative Moments - #33 Anything Goes
- Just Because Linky Party – Anything Goes
- Love To Scrap - #5 Anything Goes
- Loves Rubber Stamps - #85 Anything Goes
- My Craft Creations – Anything Goes
- My Heart Pieces – Anything Goes
- One Crazy Stamper – Anything Goes
- Papertake Weekly – Anything Goes
- Scrappy Hands - #4 Chevrons
- Sister Act Card Challenges - #39 Anything Goes