I am delighted to have been asked to be a Guest DT at the Path of Positivity Challenge. If you have never come across this wonderful and uplifting challenge you are missing out on a real treat. Lisa who runs it is a wonderful lady and gives so much of her time to promote others. I am truly grateful to have such a lovely friend.
I have been amazed at the response a couple of my posts had about my change in health and I was awarded the Most Inspirational for 2 months. It does my heart a lot of good to know that there are so many THOUGHTFUL people who took the time to give me encouragement and a little lift when I needed it. That is very poignant as
The theme for this challenge is ‘Thoughtfulness’
We want to see your projects and blog posts on the theme of Thoughtfulness. For me being thoughtful towards one another should be how we all treat one another in our everyday deeds. We should be careful of other people’s feelings in our thoughts and actions. It really does not take a lot for each and every one of us to be kind to one another, take a little more care, help one another and take the time to pay attention to each other’s needs. Sometimes just taking the time to give someone a bit of praise and encouragement when they need it can make a very big difference to them.
There are lots of lovely prizes for the entrants to win as follows:-
· Ten digital images from Creative Bug Digitals for the person out of the top seven who receives the most votes during voting week.
· Three digital images from Ike's World for the post or project that the DT deems most inspiring of the bunch.
· $7 gift certificate from Pickled Potpourri Designs, our guest sponsors this month, for a person chosen in a random draw based on all eligible entrants.
· One digital designer paper from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles for one lucky voter who leaves a comment.
· One digital sentiment for every single person who enters the challenge from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles as well.
The guest Sponsor for this month is Pickled Potpourri Designs and I have been lucky to have been able to use one of their lovely image to make this card. I coloured the image with Promarkers and Flexmarkers sticking to s colour palette of purple & orange throughout. I then added some Stickles glitter glue to highlight the flower and butterfly.
The card base is from Craftwork Cards and I have covered with some orange spotty paper. The purple swirly ribbon is a newly acquired purchase prize from Really Reasonable Ribbons and I added a swirly die cut which I placed to swirl around the sentiment which Lisa from Décosse's Dynamite Doodles designed especially for me to use for this card.
I have not used a purple and orange colour scheme to make a card before and I am really pleased with how this card has turned out.
I hope you will join us this month at Path of Positivity and take part in this challenge. I will be back later in the month with another creation made with an image from Ike's World
Materials Used in this Project are as follows:-
Card size – 6” square
Paper – My Minds Eye
Sentiment – Decosse’s Dynamite Doodles
Tools – Cheery Lynn Die
Embellishments – stickles glitter glue
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges (in Alphabetical Order):-
- Artistic Inspirations – #81 Anything Goes/Sparkles
- Cards Galore Encore – Rubber Stamp or Digi Stamp
- Challenges 4 Everybody – #39 Anything Goes
- Cheerful Stamp Pad – #81 Anything Goes
- Crafting From The Heart - # 8 Anything Goes/Use Dies
- Crafty Blogger’s Network – Nature
- Crafty Hazelnut’s Patterned Paper – March Anything Goes
- Dragonfly Dreams - #3 Up In the Air
- Eureka Stamps – #79 Anything Goes
- Make It Monday – #181 Anything Goes
- Paper Makeup Stamps Digi Makeover – #130 Anything Goes
- Paper Nest Dolls – #5 Anything Goes
- That Craft Place – Anything Goes