My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Monday 11 August 2008

CPS Sketch #75

Was going to post this last night but could not get onto Blogger to save my life!

I used CPS Sketch #75 to make this card which is made almost entirely from recycled items and scraps. The backing paper is recycled from an old greetings card, as is the main element. The purple border is a scrap which I ran through my Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. The ribbon is Papermania and the sentiment is from my stash.

I have a lot of bits cut from cards which have been donated from friends and family and I like to re-use these items if possible, both to help the environment and also there are some really nice things on them that can be used in a different way. That = free stash !! Leaves me money to spend on Cuttlebug folders!!

2 comments:

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing at CPS this week!

~Lea

Tracey said...

Beautiful card :-) I love using recycled bits & pieces (it means I can keep my new stuff & just look at it lol ;-) )

Hugs
Tracey
x