My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Tuesday 19 August 2008

Di Hickman August #2

I have a lot of family birthdays coming up so rather unlike me I am trying to get ahead of myself and not leave them to the last minute.

I was going through some bits and found the spotty border which is a funky foam one I have had for ages. When I saw the latest Di Hickman sketch I thought of this and immediately knew it would make a good design for a card for the little girl next door. She is a proper girly girl and likes anything pink.

The main pink paper and floral paper are from a Inspire Me pack I won from a draw on their website. The central panel is from a Dovecrafts Retro Floral pack, the sentiment is from my stash. The princess word is from recycled plastic packaging and the likkle girl is from a kids hair scrunchie. For definition I have used ink edging, loads of sakura clear glitter pen and layered using 3D foam.

Well that's one down and about 10 more to go !

1 comment:

Spot-On said...

Oh yes very girly! You know I detest pink in clothing but just LOVE pink scrapbook papers! Great card, TFS!