I needed to make a RAK card for a forum buddy who is having a rough time of it at the moment and decided to use the latest Di Hickman sketch for it.
The sketch was designed to use the card closures that we all have but have never used (i know I've never used mine!)
The dimensions haven't worked out as well as I had hoped as I started off with an A5 piece of card and I hoped it would be a bit wider when finished, HEY HO !
The patterned paper is from the Papermania Amethyst floral pad. It has a border along one edge which I cut out and used as the bottom of the card. The right hand side is the same piece of paper - 1st time I have used that and I was quite please with the result. I added a liberal sprinkling of Sakura stardust pen to embellish the flower centres.
The card enclosures are chipboard from a Brenda Pinnick QVC TSV kit which I have used so much and still have tons left. I have used eyelets to attach them and have used my Cropodile Big Bite for the first time and absolutely love it. It makes punching holes and setting eyelets soooooo easy it is ridiculous, AND NO NOISE !!!!!! Paul will be really pleased about that as I have been known in the past to scare him half to death with my banging.
I will have a go at this style again but will make it a bigger card so I have more space to play with. I am really pleased with the finished result of this card though.