My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Thursday 12 February 2009

2 Sketches 4 You - Laura # 19

As soon as I saw Laura's sketch # 19 over at 2 Sketches 4 You I was reminded of the stash of skeleton leaves that I bought when I first started card making (own up, how many others did too ?)

This is the second card I have made for the Docrafts & Marie Curie Cancer Appeal and all cards are to be keps to the same A6 size. All the papers and the sentiment tag are from the HOTP Earth Tones Creative Pack. I wouldn't like to admit how long I have had it and not really used it. I need to start getting through some of the obscene amount of paper I have so I am trying to use up some of my older stuff. I think we all have a tendency to migrate towards the newer items we have and neglect what we already have. I am TRYING not to do this any longer...... Also my little craft room is not going to get any bigger and storage of my stash is always an ongoing issue. ( I am sure something that many of us suffer with too LOL)

The leaf sticker in the background is from a Penny Black sticker sheet, the organza bow is from my stash and the pearlised brad is from Papermania.

2 cards down, 3 more to go.

6 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Beautiful Mandy!! That leaf is perfect!
Thanks for playing:)
Laura

Nina said...

Very pretty:)

Ewonne said...

It's a beautiful card ♥♥

~dawne said...

Is this a skeleton leaf? I remember these...what a great take on the sketch!

Sarn said...

Just love this card x

~Lori Roop said...

Very botanical! Love the leaf!

Thanks for the nice comment you left on my blog!! I Luv all my blogger friends!! They are so sweet!