My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Mojo Monday # 72

Another first for me ! I have been aware of the Mojo Monday sketches for a long time but have never took the plunge and made a card for it before. The samples that people submit are amazing and some of the Verve stamp sets are just to die for. I love some of the flowers and butterflies and they have some lovely sentiments. The Winnie the Pooh ones are lovely.

So this card uses Sketch # 72 at Mojo Monday. The card measures A5 and was made using a sheet of A4 cardstock. The patterned paper is from the Papermania Spring Burst pack with added Sakura glitter pen sparkle.

The textured paper is WALLPAPER from B & Q, how blooming lovely is that ? The flowers that have been layered are also cut from wallpaper and borders, far too nice to waste on a wall if you ask me !

All other cardstock used is from my scraps bag. The bling and brad are Papermania and the sentiment is from Lakeland.

I hope my first Mojo card passes muster and with a bit of luck I might win some rubber stamps (but I doubt I will be good enough to be honest !!)

5 comments:

Sarn said...

MMMMm, LOVE lilac cards! This one's gorgeous. Hope you win!

Lea L. said...

Very pretty...I Love the colors! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Hayley said...

lush card - aren't you clever to use wallpaper - you are so right its too lovely to put on the wall!
x

Joey said...

Hi Mandy this is absolutely gorgeous, love the colours. joey.xxx

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just lovely. Thanks for playing! :)