My Wonderful Followers - Thankyou :)

Friday 13 February 2009

Sketches By Tamara # 82

I didn't get chance to do last week's sketch on Tamara's blog, but I will be re-visiting it soon.

This card uses her latest sketch # 82 and is also the last of the Docrafts Marie Curie cards as I've run out of bags now !

The base paper is from K & Co and has been torn and distressed with ink pads. I have also added a little stickles around the edges and rubbed with my finger so it's not overly glittery.

The stickers are from Penny Black. I have 2 sheets of them so fortunately could put the 2 butterflies either side of the central pansy.

The gems are Papermania and have been highlighted with glue & Glamour Dust in the centre. The sentiment is from my stash.

All 5 cards are now bagged up and ready to me posted to one of my forum buddies who is collecting them on our behalf and sending in one batch. It's going to be great to see the pictures of all our cards together.

3 comments:

Carol said...

This is really pretty Mandy, you've done a great job with the sketch :)
Thanks for playing along this time....hope to see you back soon!

Hugs
Carol x

Tamara Wheeler said...

Great Card mandy!

Thanks for using my sketches.

{tamara}

neverenoughrubberstamps said...

JUST BEAUTIFUL!

There is some BLOG CANDY over at my blog house